Welcome to the Vea Fitness Family! We’re stoked to have you.
Here we’ll outline the basics of how to use Vea Fitness at Philly Free Streets, and 3 features to make your experience fun and rewarding!
- Free Streets Family Scavenger Hunt
- Activity check-in
- Entering the Free Streets Sweepstakes
- Walking/running/biking and earning monetary rewards for it
How to Use Vea Fitness at Philly Free Streets – Scavenger Hunt, Check In & Sweepstakes
Join the Scavenger Hunt (Illustration Above)
- Select any Philly Free Streets Fitness Challenge and screenshot the List of Clues in the description (Refer to slide 1 above)
- Tap “Let’s Go!” & begin the Fitness Challenge
- Once you find the landmark or activity (slide 2), scan the QR code by tapping “Check in” (slide 3)
- After you Check In, the app shows your next clue “This artist tiled side of buildings with broken glass…” (slide 4) – Screenshot if you think you may forget the clue
- Proceed to the next landmark/activity from the clue
- Once you arrive, scan the QR code at that location (Slide 2)
Check in at an Activity
That offers rewards
- Begin a Fitness Challenge in main feed
- Simply tap Check In from your Vea app and scan the QR code at the Activity (slide 2)
- Some activities require check-out to gain the reward
- If the activity does require check out, scan the same QR code again (slide 3)
To join the Free Streets Sweepstakes
Enter to win awesome prizes like a Fitbit at the end party in Sweet Briar Park at 12PM
- Each Check In at an Activity is an entry into the Sweepstakes
- Prizes include Fitbit, hand-painted bike helmets, cooler/backpack/chair, Broad St Run race bibs and more
- Winners announced at 1PM at the Free Streets Concert in Sweet Briar Park
- Most Vea Fitness rewards from Free Streets are distributed here
- The more check-ins you do, the more rewards you get!
- 5 check-ins: Free Streets Backpack
- 10 check-ins: Philly Free Streets Shirt
- 15+ check-ins: Mural Arts Helmet
- Check-ins show as coins in your user profile, GPS screen, and fitness log (slide 4)
Complete a Workout and Earn a Reward with Vea Fitness App
- Open the Vea Fitness and the Challenge feed appears
- Select a workout you’re comfortable completing. Challenges range from .5mi walk to 6mi bike and runs
- Go the required distance (it’s OK to lock your phone/put it in the bag)
- When you’ve gone the distance, you’ll get a coupon code to that partner brand
In addition to using Vea, you can also complete the Scavenger Hunt with a Free Streets Passport book.
To Redeem Your Rewards at the Philly Free Streets
To redeem, visit the Vea Fitness table at Sweet Briar Park between 8AM and 2PM. 1 per user. While supplies last. First come first served! If we run out of a given reward, we will not be able to distribute one to everyone. So come early!
Read the full event map here to see exactly where to go.
Great! You’re good to go now
We think you’ll have a blast with over 60 Check-ins and activities including fitness boot camps, bike rides, group runs, salsa dancing, art, music and more – which can all be found here.
If you still have questions, you can also check out the Vea FAQ here.
If you’d like to see a live demo of the app, go here.
Enjoy the Philly Free Streets!
If you still have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org